AV Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Ensure AVI-SPL Accounts are receiving prompt and efficient technical support of ProAV and video conferencing solutions.
* Initiate escalation of customer issues to manufacturer if necessary. Serve as escalation point for other team members as needed.
* Work with customer and manufacturer to ensure any issues identified are satisfactorily worked to resolution.
* Answer customer phone calls and emails and document this activity in AVI-SPL CRM. Assist with the on-boarding of new customer sites.
* Provide client support to users in the operations and configuration of videoconferencing systems.
* This is not an entry-level or training position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Real commercial experience with commercial-grade Audio Visual equipment, products, and systems is required.
* Must have strong proficiency with video conferencing solutions from Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, RADVISION, and Vidyo products
* Must have good expertise with ProAV solutions from: AMX, Crestron, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, and others.
* Ability to think & work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
* Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills; creative thinking.
* Effective professional-level interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
* PC proficient; Windows 7, MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word.
* Must have a verifiable clean" background. We regularly work with highly secure locations and systems, so you will need to pass a rigorous background check.
EEO/AA/Disabled Veteran Protected
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
Westminster, Colorado, United States