AVP, Auto Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Summary/Purpose:
The Assistant Vice President, Auto Marketing will own B2B and B2C marketing across the auto industry's fragmented dealer base- focusing on account acquisitions and driving repeat sales from existing cardholders. The position will drive a consumer credit culture across all channels including client websites, SEM, social media, in-store and traditional advertising. Additionally, the individual will own the front-end statement marketing and the auto consumer rebate processes across all auto clients/programs.
* Develop and lead industry marketing strategy for the fragmented dealer base that integrates awareness, acquisition, utilization and retention tactics to achieve business goals; drive profitable repeat spend
* Partner with sales counterpart to create a credit culture and drive credit penetration within the fragmented dealer base
* Identify, develop and sell-in innovative strategies to leverage credit products/services to drive new account growth, credit penetration and/or program spend
* Own and manage the front-end statement marketing process across all auto clients/programs
* Own and manage the auto consumer rebate process for all clients/programs, including working with Legal and the fulfillment vendor to create rebate forms, establishing purchase orders and partnering with Finance to reconcile invoices
* Manage the coordination and implementation of client offers on MySynchrony.com for auto programs
* Partner with the digital team and the fragmented dealer base to integrate financing into dealers' websites strategies and all other digital marketing channels
* Manage marketing investment to achieve goals
* Collaborate with other marketing managers to ensure optimization and consistency of market strategy, positioning and messaging
* Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/GED and 9 years of B2B and B2C marketing experience
* A minimum of 4 years of total marketing experience, preferably in the credit card or financial services industry
* Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
* Proven ability to drive business results- executes against plan and delivers
* Strong working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Digital marketing experience
* Collaborative team player with ability to influence across all levels of organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* You must be 18 years or older
* You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
* You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
* If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (level 8 or greater), have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don't meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.