AVP, Business Consultant - Small Business
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Number: 4322
Position Title: 511SB : BUS CNSLT-SM BUS CLNTS
The AVP Business Consultant-Small Business Clients is an outside sales representative that is responsible for developing new merchant processing relationships with small to medium sized businesses. This role acquires new merchant services relationships through referrals from Bank of America banking centers as well as prospecting external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others. This position is responsible for developing a strong pipeline for new revenue growth as well as developing and maintaining relationships with existing accounts and bank partners to identify/solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
* Develop a strong pipeline for new revenue growth.
* Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
* Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts and banking centers/key bank partners.
* Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients.
* Attain monthly sales quota.
* Self source outside referrals and leads.
* Associate s Degree or Bachelor s Degree.
* Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services.
* Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
* Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
* Ability to develop new business through prospecting.
* Previous client base in similar field or face to face outside sales environment.
* Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
* Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
* Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Multi-lingual ability.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various sales applications such as SNAP, Salesforce.com, and 1Star.
* High School Diploma.
* 2+ years of sales experience (or Bachelor s degree in lieu of experience).
* Travel is required to perform essential functions of the role.
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri US
Community / Marketing Title: AVP, Business Consultant - Small Business
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Work From Home