AVP Claim Client Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe AVP Claim Client Services is responsible for providing management and direction to a team who represent CNA Claim in the marketplace. Builds long lasting profitable relationships through communication of claim services, capabilities and value to producers and customers. Works closely with underwriting, claim, customers and producers to deliver a superior customer experience and result.
* Builds & develops partnerships with CNAs customers and producers by communicating claim differentiators and services with the ability to resolve concerns supporting both customer and CNA.
* Drives customer satisfaction by participating in renewal and stewardship meetings for largest National Account customers
* Achieves profitability and operational goals for new business and retention by collaborating with underwriting, risk control, field leadership and claim to drive alignment of efforts.
* Maintains understanding of the marketplace with knowledge of products, services and capabilities of competition by keeping current on industry trends, competitive analysis and attending key industry events such as RIMS.
* Utilizes awareness of industry trends and competitive client relationship, sales and marketing approaches to explore, develop and implement claim service strategies that are innovative, competitive and differentiate CNA in the marketplace.
* Identifies opportunities for operational and customer service excellence by driving continuous improvements, enhancing service offerings, and leading the organization through change initiatives.
* Develops claim presentations and materials for sales and service meetings by collaborating with marketing & communication.
* Ensures efficiency and effectiveness of operation by maintaining appropriate staffing and expense management in accordance with the corporate strategic direction.
* Provides leadership and direction to team by establishing clear objectives, managing employee performance, giving timely feedback and coaching, appropriately recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance and driving operational excellence throughout the team.
* Ensures a robust succession plan by assessing talent, identifying and driving development and growth opportunities.
* Ensures appropriate communication to staff by encouraging participation in department and functional meetings, highlighting key information and conducting individual meetings with employees.
* May participate in special projects as requested.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
* Senior level knowledge of the insurance industry and marketplace
* Senior level knowledge of Claim Products & Services
* Advanced communication and presentation skills
* Advanced problem solving, consultative and analytical skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors degree preferable in Business
* Minimum 10 years Claim experience
* Management Experience
* Sales and Marketing experience preferred
Primary Location: United States
Other Locations: United States
Organization: CLAIM ADMIN-CS (Client Svcs)
Job Posting: Sep 1, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.