Culture & Change Management Lead 9/14/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160831-8183-JB
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Verisk has an amazing story to tell Named to Forbes America s Best Employers 2016 List and Forbes World s Most Innovative Companies 2015 List, Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. Acknowledgment as a best employer is a testament to the Verisk team around the world. At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work, create a positive, lasting impact on the business, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies and an excellent benefits package!
As Culture & Change Management Lead, you will drive and lead Verisk s organizational cultural initiatives, aligning the organization s values, service philosophy and commitments as well as owning all employee engagement programs; culture surveys and change management initiatives. Here you ll be working at the organizational, team and individual levels to improve performance by recalibrating the relationships between business strategy, structure, behavior and results while identifying opportunities and influencing discussions to create sustainable solutions.
In this role your primary responsibilities will include:
* Champion Verisk s Corporate Culture
* Define and execute programs and activities that will increase employee engagement within the organization
* Coordinating company functions and activities to assist with highlighting company culture and branding
* Maintain ongoing pulse on employee-morale and continuously drive measures for continuous improvement
* Elicit feedback from employees to assess effectiveness of programs and adjusting them as required
* Identify business units, teams and employee segments that require special attention and proactively provide assistance as needed
* Coordinate with Marketing to generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages employee engagement
Education and Experience:
* 4-year college degree in Human Resources Management or a Business related field; advanced degree a plus. A minimum of ten years Human Resources experience with 5-10 years of experience in change management, employee engagement and other related experience required.
Skills & Competencies:
* Ability to embody the organization by demonstrating enthusiasm in actions and behaviors that are aligned with the organization s culture, values, service philosophy and commitments
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization
* Strong experience working across various industries plus entrepreneurial to FORTUNE 100 environment a plus experience
* Solid understanding of business needs and an ability to strategize and deliver relevant, contemporary operations
* Must be effective at coaching, tapping natural talents and addressing outgrown interpersonal patterns to build greater capability
* Ability to align strategy, culture, process, and practice to create meaningful work environment and achieve results
* Demonstrated ability to initiate, implement, and support change (e.g., organizational and/or departmental)
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written, including the utilization of social media in a business capacity
* Ability to remain flexibile; adapt to a change environment; multi-task and shift priorities as needed
* Strong problem resolution and decision making ability
* Strong project and people management skills
* The ability to maintain confidential information
* Proven initiative to be a self-starter
* Ability to work proactively under minimal supervision
* Knowledge of all employment laws and compliance issues; ability to apply theory to practical workplace environment
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, a work-from-home program, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please click Submit Now to apply.
See our website at www.verisk.com for information about our company. All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.