AVP, Hyperion-Financial Analytics and Modeling
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 3/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: POSITION DESCRIPTION
We are looking for motivated team-players to help us simplify, automate, and improve our financial reporting, forecasting, and analytics using modern technologies . . . and a bit of magic.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Design, build, and continually improve financial reports, analytics, forecasts, and related processes
* Analyze, interpret, and present financial data to support good business decisions and improve performance
* Be savvy and add value to the company and your team
Qualifications: The candidates we are looking for will have 5+ years' hands-on experience with:
* Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase & Hyperion Financial Reporting and/or similar products required
* Reporting and analytics in a corporate setting
* Working with data and database systems (SQL, MDX)
* Practical programming (VB, VBA, Python, C#, Java, etc.)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills