AVP Investor Services Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
Private Banking and Wealth Management
AVP INVESTOR SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Asset Management Distribution department delivers focused investment solutions to Credit Suisse clients globally, including institutional, retail and private banking clients. Our globally diverse client base includes governments, central banks, corporations, pension and endowment funds, sovereign wealth funds, private banks and intermediaries.
The Global Distribution COO team which is part of the Asset Management Distribution department provides numerous critical functions in support of Asset Management s global growth strategy across the Institutional, Wholesale and Consulting client channels.
* Develop Distribution s strategy
* Promote sales force effectiveness (e.g. client service)
* Support winning new business (e.g. RFPs/RFIs, consultant database)
* Centralizes client-facing processes and support functions
* Supervise regulatory controls for Distribution
To achieve these goals, we have identified the need for an Assistant Vice President to join our COO Distribution team as an Investor Services professional. This person will report to the Global CAO of Distribution who is based in New York. The Investor Services professional will lead the Client Service efforts, with additional responsibilities for managing the consultant databases. The AVP will develop and maintain relationships with the sales teams, product specialists, portfolio managers, operations and compliance to provide these services.
* Produce and deliver client reporting for institutional clients
* Coordinate and respond to client requests and ad hoc client questions
* Complete and deliver Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
* Facilitate large-scale client communications
* Manage and oversee the process for maintaining and completing consultant databases
* Serve as back up for the RFP team (coordination of RFP/RFI/DDQ and writing RFP responses)
* Maintain global client suitability assessment process
* Support client onboarding for separately managed accounts in partnership with Operations
* Solid academic background with at minimum a Bachelor s degree, series 7 a plus.
* Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in asset management, alternative investments preferred.
* Proven track record in client service and client reporting.
* Experience in writing RFPs.
* Experience with consultant databases.
* Experience with client onboarding.
* Team player, self starter who enjoys taking ownership and can work independently.
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Attention to detail is key and ability to prioritize multiple initiatives.
* Outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management
* Good verbal and written communication.
* Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with senior investment and distribution professionals as well as other functions across the bank, good interpersonal skills, goal-oriented.
Five Key skills/competencies
* Proactive Approach: Shows drive, passion, works persistently through obstacles to create positive impact and value for the bank. Approaches situations with an entrepreneurial perspective.
* Principled Behavior: High integrity, maintains confidentiality at all times. Fully complies with the code of conduct; acts responsibly protecting the reputation of the bank and mitigating controlling risks.
* Partnership: Takes visible responsibility for establishing, preserving and growing deep solid relationships with clients/colleagues. Communicates effectively across all levels of the client's organization.
* People leadership: Shows genuine interest in advancing people, gives credit, empowers and provides actionable feedback. Takes a strategic perspective to decisions and resource allocation.
* Professional skills: Results-orientation with a superior ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems; combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility to work with all levels of the organization. Has the expertise to create solid outcomes.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.