AWS Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
My client is poised for continued expansion and growth. Ideal candidates must have a proven track record in successfully selling cloud solution-based IT services, outsourced consulting service engagements and/or enterprise software to senior management and C-Level executives in mid-to-large size organizations. Ideally candidate must be well connected in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) community.
To meet the requirements of this opening, the individual must possess exceptional communication skills and strong sense of customer commitment. Only those candidates with prior industry sales experience will be considered.
The ideal candidates must be based in the New England Area. No relocation available.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Development and retention of revenue in new and existing accounts while consistently meeting target quotas
* Proven track record in successfully selling cloud solution-based IT servicesspecifically in any of the following areas: IaaS, PaaS, Cloud/Database migration, Application Modernization, IoT and Big Data and Cloud Managed Services solution sales
* Growth and management of sales pipeline
* Qualified lead conversion
* Develop and maintain commitment to company processes and values including strong customer-centric focus
* Work with Business Units to help them achieve revenue and margin goals
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* BS in relevant business or technology major
* Minimum of (5) years of experience in consultative and value-based sales process and proactive account management
* Strong knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, Cloud/Database migration, Application Modernization, IoT and Big Data and Cloud Managed Services solution sales. Understanding of AWS strongly preferred.
* Must have existing relationships with key executives in the local market
* Proven experience managing all aspects of the sales lifecycle from account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting
* Must be able to work independently with minimal direction while conforming to company strategy, business processes and workflow
* C-Level selling and relationship building experience - both business and IT organizations.
* Strong offshore consulting sales experience highly desirable
* Ability to work with clients to craft innovative solutions to address client problems and issues
* Ability to assess, define and communicate value proposition
* Clear demonstration of successful role in a multi-tasking environment
* Demonstrated ability to work with channel partners to drive ecosystem sales
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills including experience in ground-up creation and editing of proposals and contract documentation
$100-125K plus incentives/commissions = $175-225k 1st year
$ Quota - $1-2m - 1st year. Quota goes up to 10-20% / year
4-5years out - targeted earnings - $550-600k