AWS Cloud Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CARY, NC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different services offered by leading Cloud providers (Private and Public).
* The candidate will work with clients to define and implement the technical architecture for Cloud Platform (Public isolated or Hybrid ).
* The candidate should have knowledge about various management solutions, System Integration, Custom Scripting technologies to support Cloud Platform
* Candidate should have hands on experience in designing, implementing and providing solutions in the areas of Enterprise Application's/Infrastructure performance/availability life cycle, Remote/ Infrastructure Management and consulting.
* Domain leadership in VMware ,Microsoft, Openstack, AWS, Azure,Google and IBM cloud technologies.
* Domain knowledge about DC technologies like Storage, Network, Compute, Hypervisor, Security etc from Market leading vendors .
* Demonstrated application of end-to-end architecture strategies, standards, processes, and tools in their solution designs.
* Design of high qualityarchitectures that meet customer requirements and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards .
* Increased re-use and reduced redundancy in applications and technology designs
* Level of participation in supporting the development and update of enterprise architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools .
* Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns.
* Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
* Acts as a thought leader and arbiter of decisions in their specific areas of expertise.
* Develops and documents EA Artifacts in required tool/repository
* Works with constituents and the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team to gain consensus and establish application architecture standards, policies and directions.
* Support the definition and selection of enterprise tools, technologies and processes
* Review and approve corporate application architectural standards and processes change request representing their development organization
* Ensure representation from the all stakeholders in the design of application solutions
* Act as an Infra expert in application design, development and implementation
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* VMware ,Microsoft, Openstack, AWS, Azure,Google and IBM cloud technologies Knowledge knowledge about DC technologies like Storage, Network, Compute, Hypervisor,Securityetc from Market leading vendors.
* Knowledge about various management solutions, System Integration, Custom Scripting technologies to support Cloud Platform.
* Knowledge of infrastructure components, virtualization technologies, middleware and SOA
* Strong domain knowledge and experience in Cloud design, development and implementation, good knowledge of current IT and systems technologies and standards.
* Recognized as a leader able to inspire others through conviction, vision, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction in the area of application architectures.
* Sells approaches through the power of ideas rather than mandates
* Strong, working verbal and written business and technical communication skills
* Solid understanding of Infrastructure Architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment leveraging a mixed environment of converged, hyperconverged ,Pubic cloud, blades, rack-mounts, and disparate storage infrastructures.
* Solid understanding of SDDC technologies and their sub-components tacks like SDN (Cisco,VMware,Juniper,Openstack) or SDS (VMware, Hitachi,Openstack).
* Advanced understanding of Data Center architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment leveraging a mixed environment of blades, rack-mounts, and disparate storage
* Good experience in migrating workloads to Public/Private Clouds
* Certification (professional level) in AWS or Azure or others would be a plus.