(AZVA) Records Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
(AZVA) Records Clerk
SUMMARY: The Records Clerk supports school administrators by processing documents new enrollments, maintaining student files and records that are both clerical and academic in nature, performing routine administrative duties and facilitating communications with various stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Receive, process, and file incoming student records.
* Assists in establishing procedures for implementing records management programs.
* Maintain accurate record of every document s disposition.
* Provide requesting schools with complete records upon receipt of appropriate request form.
* Prepare enrollment verification documentation for families or outside agencies.
* Prepares work activity reports.
* Ensure proper security for records.
* Provide guidance with records retention determination.
* Manage the transfer of physical records to storage or archived method and the retrieval of records.
* Coordinate efforts to meet requirements and participation in special projects.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma AND
* One (1) year of experience working within an office environment OR
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new processes and procedures including technological changes. Handles volume throughout school year cycles.
* Teamwork: Ability to work well with others on special projects and tasks
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
* Must have strong attention to detail.
* Ability to cross train and multi-task in completing projects or special assignments.
* Exercise some independent judgment and decision making to perform routine tasks.
* Ability to use computers and computer monitor
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with an emphasis in Excel and Word. Proficiency working with K12 proprietary systems. Web proficiency.
* Ability to move and lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to pass required background check.
* Experience working in K-12 educational environment with student records.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend