(AZVA) Testing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
(AZVA) Testing Coordinator
Testing Coordinator INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
The Testing Coordinator manages all aspects of state mandated testing and assessment programs for schools within the state.
AS A TESTING COORDINATOR, YOU WILL...
* Manage all school assessment programs including Arizona s Instrument to Measure Standards (AIMS), Scantron, etc., including make-up testing;
* Research and secure facilities throughout the state for all in-person testing, maintaining communication to revisit needs prior to each administration, as needed;
* Attend district and regional trainings and ensure knowledge transfer with appropriate personnel; Train staff in appropriate District and State testing procedures (prior to each administration);
* Track enrollment and order testing materials accordingly; ensure accuracy of testing materials;
* Create test security plans and documents needed for implementation of the plan; Monitor state testing to ensure all regulations and rules are followed; Investigate and prepare reports for reported test irregularities;
* Train Site Coordinators in appropriate procedures for coordinating testing at their location; Supervise, monitor, and maintain regular communications with all Site Coordinators;
* Develop staffing plans and work with Compliance Coordinator to onboard staff for testing;
* Develop communications to parents and staff regarding state testing;
* Work with School Operations Manager to update and maintain the Testing Database; Maintain testing planning and tracking tools throughout the year; Track student accommodations for Special Education, 504, and general education students.
* Oversee processes for sorting, packing and shipping materials to sites; Regularly inventory and order non-secure testing supplies for each administration;
* Collaborate with the Special Education Manager on the implementation of the AIMS and AIMS-A (Alternate) tests.
Get to know AZVA!
* Arizona Virtual Academy
* Behind the Scenes
* A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
* Bachelor s degree AND
* One (1) year of experience OR
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Professional experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook; Familiarity with using databases; Web proficiency
* Ability to pass required background check
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend