Abinitio Technical Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ABINITIO TECHNICAL EXPERT - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: TAMPA, FL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
* Ability to investigate issues from Control Center, and take the task P-Sets and execute them from GDE, and do root-cause analysis independently
* Excellent code debugging skills based on GDE flow watcher, break pointing across complex XFR transforms
* Strong Ab Initio parameter environment knowledge
* Strong Conduct It knowledge
* Strong Unix shell scripting background
* Basic ability to debug continuous graphs
* Basic ability on Data flow visualization from lineage perspective
* Ability to debug complex PDL meta programs
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Hands on Development experience on Conduct IT & Abinitio especially modules like Graphical Development Environment (GDE) Flow watcher, Continuous Graphs, Data Flow Visualization, PDL Met programs, Component Library, Data Profiler, XFR Transforms
* Hands on Development experience on Unix Shell Scripting, SQL