Academic Support Spec - Math/ English
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Provides academic support to students in the form of coaching, tutoring, or mentoring.
* Works with students to develop their academic skills both in general and in the online classroom environment.
* Provides assistance with study skills such as reading, note-taking, organization and time management.
* Provides academic technology support to students.
* Bachelor s degree in Math from a regionally accredited institution
* Three to five years related work experience
* Experience supporting distance learning students in higher education or other setting
* Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
* Ability to prioritize multiple, competing tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of both current practices and emerging trends in distance learning and related technologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
* Orientation toward results
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.