Acccount Executive - Large Enterprise
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs an Account Executive with you will be leading the pursuit team for new deployment engagements for the WorkdaySaaS application in large-enterprise accounts (3,+ Employees). The Account Executive is responsible for owning the 'deal,' putting together the pursuit team and driving the sale to completion.
* Hunting and partnering closely with Marketing and Inside Sales to identify new potential Workday customers.
* Building and maintaining relationships with regional Workday large-enterprise sales and services personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are a potentially looking to subscribe to Workday solutions.
* Keeping all sales related information in salesforce.com on a current and consistent basis.
* Following the Sales RACI (structured sales methodology).
* Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business.
* Managing all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with a Deployment Strategist, preparation of proposal with Deployment Strategist and Client Partner, and contract negotiations.
* Experience selling to HR leadership and C-suite in the professional services space.
* BA/BS required; MBA a plus
* 5+ years selling consulting services.
* Experience with package functionality in enterprise systems such as HCM or Financials.
* Proven track record in a consultative, solution-selling environment.
* Superior communication skills both internally and externally.