This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONjob id: 656
* _Advanced Excel Skills - vlookup, pivot tables._
* _Ability to communicate clearly written and orally_
* _1 - 2 years Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable Experience_
* _Bachelor's degree or higher from a four year college or university in related field_
* _Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only._
* _Experience with Oracle Financials AP Module_
* _Experience with process improvement_
* _Knowledge of IPAC (Intragovernmental Payment and Collection) system_
* _Knowledge of IAA_
* _Experience with Government Contracting_
FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC. is a rapidly growing innovative business and technology solutions provider. Our primary focus and core competencies are in Healthcare IT, Federal Financial Management, and Grants Management. We excel at providing customers with high-value solutions that support their missions and meet their most critical objectives and business needs. We provide full life-cycle IT services to Federal agencies with recognized excellence in complex real-time system integration and enterprise-wide system implementation.
If you are interested in joining a growth, energetic company that is customer focused and employee oriented, please check us out to see if we have a match for your skills and interests. At Futrend, our staff shares our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, excellence, and self-improvement. We value our staff for their skills, knowledge, experience, and contributions.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability._
# of Hires Needed
* Process invoice payments in Oracle Financial Accounting System
* Intra-Governmental Invoice Payments
* Communicate professionally in both oral and written form with several federal agencies to resolve pending transactions
* Review and comprehend federal agency agreements/contracts
* Track and follow up on unresolved transactions
* Commercial Invoice Payments
* Settlement Payments
* 1099 and W-2 filing and reconciliation
* Obligations Control (processing and troubleshootingcontract awards in the accounting system)
* Grants Accounting (reconciling grant payments and awards in the accounting system)
* Audit support