Access / VBA Developer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently looking for a strong Access/VBA developer for a great company in Tampa, FL. Please respond with your resume and we will be in touch.
* Candidate must have proven experience as a Microsoft Access Database Developer with in depth knowledge of Tables, Queries, Forms, Macros, and Reports. Candidate must have the ability to create Microsoft Access database solutions, using Microsoft Access 2010, without written specifications and flexibility to accommodate frequent changes. Advanced level of knowledge in programming in VBA and ANSI SQL is a must. Responsibilities:
* Design and develop applications using Microsoft Access 2010.
* Work with project manager and technical architect in order to implement changes/enhancements to existing Access 2010 application within tight timeframes.
* Build relational databases.
* Design user interface forms to support a multi-user environment in Microsoft Access 2010.
* Migrate data among different databases and platforms including SQL Server and Access 2010.
* Design and create management reports in Access 2010.
* Ability to evaluate existing Access 2010 architecture and make efficiency and best practice recommendations.
* At least three years' experience in designing and developing Microsoft Access database applications.
* Minimum 2 years' experience with Microsoft Access 2010.
* Highly proficient using VBA, with the ability to debug/code complex programs.
* Must be able to design physical databases using Microsoft Access and SQL (including stored procedures, views and functions).
* Ability to work with complex data that is not normalized.