Access & Video Security Installer II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Advanced Digital Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB POSITION: Technician II
Primary: To support the Installation staff in general, as directed.
Reporting: The Technician II reports to the most senior Technician or Project Manager.
The following positions report to the Technician II: None.
Authorities: To exercise the responsibilities and perform the duties of this position, within the guidelines provided by the company's Employee Manual and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Adhering to the codes of the company's Employee Manual.
* Maintaining a constructive environment at work. This includes self-evaluating work performance, on a fair basis.
* Adhering to written Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of this position.
* Adhering to Group operating guidelines.
* Providing insightful and enthusiastic teamwork that generally creates positive attitudes and builds supportive moral.
* Maintaining open communications and a harmonious working relationship with all personnel, but in particular with those involved in a Team relationship. This includes attending monthly Team meetings, as well as helping resolve inter-team conflicts.
* Participating in seminars to train all Team members when needed. This includes learning product knowledge and procedural proficiencies.
* Using and submitting all forms and reports in a complete, accurate, and timely basis. This includes respecting and maintaining proper filing systems.
* Ensuring your work areas are clean and presentable to customers and other visitors.
* Maintaining a reasonable work environment and providing adequate safeguards for your work-related health and safety. This includes complying with all Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
* Maintaining all external relationships consistent with the objectives, operating philosophy, and desired image of the company, re: customer relations, public relations, vendor relations, and community relations.
* Maintaining confidentiality on all corporate subjects so classified.
Work under general supervision, performing installation of small stand alone video systems under routine circumstances without immediate supervision. In addition to Technician I competencies, perform installation and routine testing of standard video apparatus for a small stand alone system. Replace components or perform simple maintenance tasks as directed. Train users in system operation. Document actions and report problems. Exhibit strong skills utilizing plans for installations. Exhibit a working knowledge of all equipment pertaining to tasked projects. Exhibit a working knowledge of programming various project-related equipment. Understand the design of racking systems and their configurations. Exhibit an understanding of matrix systems, fiber optics, uninterrupted power supplies, alarm panels, and access control systems. Provide outstanding customer relations. Assist in the development of all equal and subordinate team members. File personal time records properly and on-time. Keep confidential all aspects of project work, schedules, and other information. Must obtain a written recommendation from a Technician III or IV and a Project Manager, and pass Level II Technician exam 93% in order to receive consideration for promotion.
Minimum Performance Requirements and Qualifications: