This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will work as part of the Accessions team within a CLIA-certified genetics diagnostics laboratory that provides molecular diagnosis for rare disorders and for confirmation of diagnosis, genetic counseling, and prenatal testing.
* Receives all clinical samples
* Inputs clinical information into the Laboratory Information Database (LIMS)
* Collaborates with the genetic counselors and laboratory staff to insure accuracy
* B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related life science
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Able to multi-task and focus in a busy environment
* Able to work well within a team
* A pleasant disposition
GeneDx is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer