Account Associate, Client Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
The NPD Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
The Account Associate builds relationships with and provides support to restaurant and supplier clients. The Associate handles all day-to-day servicing of a large account with overall account support responsibility, which encompasses: independently managing projects/analysis through from start to finish, attending and contributing to client meetings, managing requests that flow across several internal departments, contributing to revenue goals, and increasing NPD's value with clients.
This position will be located in client's Springdale, Arkansas office and NPD's Bentonville office.
Frequency of days in specific office to be determined. This means we are looking for a candidate who is extremely professional and has a proven track-record of building and nurturing client relationships.
* Supporting the senior Client Development team to address day-to-day client business issues
* Extremely skilled at building and nurturing relationships with client contacts, as this person will be the day-to-day contact and will be on-site at the client several days per week.
* Excellent analytic skills, with the ability to transform large data sets into compelling solutions to the client's unique business issues; creative problem solving skills and creative analytics are a necessity
* Ability to proactively identify business opportunities and be prepared to learn and work across multiple data sets and departments
* Accurately interpreting data and clearly articulating findings and insights to both internal and external audiences in written and verbal formats
* Working with market data housed in a cross-tabular software system and web-based tool
* Responding to and resolving client identified issues and/or business needs
* Conducting small group client training on NPD applications, both onsite and via Webex
* Contributing to team revenue and opportunity pipeline
* 1-4 years of experience in market research
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Strong analysis and writing ability - digests diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories
* Basic presentation skills and understanding of the selling process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Proven ability to quickly learn proprietary software/database applications
* Expert in all MS Office products- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Willingness to travel (typically 10%)
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The NPD Group provides market information and analytic solutions that drive better decision-making and better results. The world's leading brands rely on us to help them get the right products in the right places for the right people. Practice areas include apparel, appliances, automotive, beauty, consumer electronics, diamonds, e-commerce, entertainment, fashion accessories, food consumption, foodservice, footwear, home, mobile, office supplies, retail, sports, technology, toys, video games, and watches / jewelry. For more information, visit npd.com and npdgroupblog.com. Follow us on Twitter: @npdgroup