Account Associate - Employee Benefits (4814)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Alliant Insurance Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing customer service to assist Producers and service team in servicing existing accounts and soliciting new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Processes individual and group applications;
* Processes COBRA & FSA statements and billing;
* Composes general correspondence with clients and carriers;
* Interacts with clients to respond to inquiries concerning service accounts;
* Coordinates Form 5500 completion process with clients;
* May coordinate or assist with organizing client health programs and wellness fairs;
* Assists with preparing group communication pieces for client open enrollment;
* Maintains database of carrier information and underwriting criteria;
* Creates and maintains client or group information sheets;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 - 4 years related work experience
Valid insurance license
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Encouraged to complete Career Path requirements as communicated by supervisor
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Intermediate typing skills (30 - 35 wpm)
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.