Account Compliance Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere eScreen, located in Overland Park, KS, was designed to be the ultimate management solution for nationwide employee screening programs. We provide automated hiring program solutions for some of the nations largest employment programs. Today with more than 4,000 occupational health providers and as the only truly integrated, electronic drug testing solution in the industry, the capabilities are virtually limitless in our ability to simplify local and nationwide testing.
At Alere eScreen we are driven by the vision, passion and dedication of our employees. We are committed to developing and delivering innovative products and services which automate and streamline the employee screening process by combining cutting-edge technology with superior customer service. We are looking for qualified professionals who are interested in joining an innovative team. We look for individuals with the expertise, passion, and drive to contribute to a team that is committed to providing superior customer service.
Alere eScreen offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We offer great benefits and a variety of employee programs. We promote a fun, open and engaging work environment and we encourage our employees to grow and develop for future internal opportunities.
If you are seeking a fun and innovative place to work, we invite you to apply at Alere eScreen!
COORDINATE VARIOUS COMPLIANCE ACTIVITIES FOR ESCREEN NATIONAL ACCOUNT CLIENTS, AS WELL AS CLINIC-MANAGED CLIENTS, ACROSS ESCREENS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NETWORK. COMMUNICATE WITH ESCREEN STAFF AND NATIONAL ACCOUNT CLIENTS RELATED TO DRUG TESTING COMPLIANCE, DOCUMENTATION, AND PROCESS CONTROL. FULL OR PART-TIME SCHEDULES WILL VARY BETWEEN 7AM AND 7PM, MONDAY - FRIDAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
* Assist with all aspects of client random programs, including processing enrollments, payments, billing, and account setup. Work closely with clients and eScreen employees to ensure documentation accuracy and time efficiency for all clients enrolled in a compliance program.
* Maintain understanding of all DOT regulation and procedures.
* Maintain customer relationships by responding to inquiries while researching information and communicating eScreen benefits and services.
* Identify clients and collection network providers that require additional attention or problem resolution and communicate these issues to the department manager.
* Prepare data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information and complete projects in support of compliance auditors.
* Respond to internal and external requests, clarifying policies and procedures regarding compliance deadlines and information integrity.
* Support client follow-up programs by communicating testing requirements, scheduling appropriate services, and maintaining records for audit.
* Participate in client internal and external audits, providing supporting documentation and assistance with audit inquiries.
Alere eScreen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alere eScreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
* Minimum of two to three years of related experience or training
* OR, equivalent combination of education and experience.
* NOTE: in the event the candidate does not meet all requirements, the interviewer has the authority to hire at their discretion.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Prior drug testing knowledge is preferred.
* Federal DOT drug testing regulation knowledge is preferred.
* Ability to understand and explain general collection, laboratory, and medical review procedures is preferred.