Account Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ACCOUNT DELIVERY MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
Job Location: Houston, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Stakeholder Management
* Strategic Directives and Planning
* Risk Management
* Business Optimization
* COR Management
* Data trend analyses
* Mentoring & Nurturing Talent
* Finance Management - Gross margin, Forecasting
* Define and drive operational metrics
* Driving metrics driven function
* Understanding and ensuring policy and procedure compliances
* Handling escalations
* Minimum Graduate in any field or Post-graduation in any field
* 10-15 years (min 3 to 4 years in delivery management for a direct customer with team size of 50 to 100 people)
* Competency Related
* Interpersonal Skills, ability to Influence. Business Savvy, Stake holder Management. Conflict Resolution. Drive initiatives/Programs for Improvisation. Nurture Talent.
* Knowledge and Proficiency Level
* Technical Good understanding of Remote Infrastructure Management services across the domains of Data Center ops, Network, security and tools.
* Hands on experience in managing at least one technical domain in the past as operations manager
* Awareness of the new technology trends around DevOps, Cloud, Hybrid Data centers, Software Defined Datacenters is an added advantage
* Functional Strategic Planning, Financial management, business savvy, process oriented, self-driven
* Leadership & Behavioral Interpersonal effectiveness
* Networks actively with different groups and stakeholders to collaborate effectively to take ideas to closure. Is able to identify and address the needs of different people in the group (s). service orientation
* Shows a thorough understanding of the customer's context and expectations. Is able to proactively explore options and solutions that will meet the customer's expectations and business needs. Is able to build credibility and trust with the customer by taking ownership and focusing on delivering results consistently to meet / exceed customer expectations.
* Winning attitudes : Proactively seeks guidance and feedback from others while displaying a strong focus on results. Is committed and explores various means of achieving the desired results.
* Inspiring performance : Helps team members understand the connection between their deliverables and the business goals. Ensures high team morale through a variety of formal and informal rewards and recognition.
* Leading a winning team : Is skilled at resolving conflict. Is able to create an environment of trust and collaboration within the team by sharing information promptly and in an open manner.
* Business smart : Is able to create a culture which actively explores and creates business opportunities by applying knowledge of current trends in the appropriate situations.
* Change leadership Plays a critical role in not just initiating but in institutionalizing change. Achieves this by leading, supporting and advocating the need for the change with all key stakeholders and works towards making the change initiative a success.
* Nurturing talent : Is able to diagnose capability levels in the team. Pushes individual team members to take up challenging assignments to develop and enhance strengths.
* Strategic Outlook Is able to plan his approach taking into account the various stakeholders. Is able to manage complex situations in an effective manner to get the desired outcome.
* Domain Account Delivery Management
* Process and Quality ITIL v3 + CMMi SVC