Account Director 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
EarthLink, an original Internet pioneer, has evolved into one of the World s top Managed IT and Network Services and solution providers. Our people keep us competitive and focused, and we re looking for talented professionals to join our team! Are you passionate about driving transformation* Are you ready to impact how people experience technology in business and as consumers* Are you excited about creating new value with next generation managed networks that support the explosive growth in data and cloud services* By joining EarthLink, you will feel energized by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing technology environment, and will gain experience to help you grow personally and professionally.
The Enterprise Mid-Market Account Director I is responsible for qualifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities for Enterprise Mid-Market and network needs to enterprise customers within the assigned vertical client base. This position is in EarthLink s Enterprise Mid-Market business unit, which is the growth engine for the company and where we are investing for the future. Responsibilities include driving revenue and penetrating top targeted Accounts in the Enterprise space. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive executive and C-level engagement to build and deliver customer-centric solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities for Managed IT and Network Services into targeted prospects, focusing on multi-location retail and services enterprise customers with a high propensity to leverage EarthLink s solution set.
* Build and sustain consultative relationships with senior C-level executives across functional areas within a business. Identify multiple various budget owners, stake holders, influencers and ultimate decision makers to successfully position EarthLink within targeted accounts.
* Exemplify excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to influence client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
* Gain in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into EarthLink solution opportunities and position EarthLink as a trusted advisor. Probe for pain points while maintaining customer confidence.
* Lead an extended solution development team of Sales Engineers, technical Subject Matter Experts and Product resources and work cross-functionally to architect customer-centric solutions.
* Effective at closing business and gaining buy in to select EarthLink as a partner.
* Accurately maintain sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of pipeline/funnel
* 5+ years proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline.
* Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement in enterprise level acquisition sales. Prior strategic account management and consultative sales experience.
* Experience selling into technical/solutions based industry including experience with complex deals, enterprise level customers, multi-location customers, retail or retail-like customers.
* Strong business, financial and technical acumen. Knows how businesses work, understands key financial and business metrics
* Outstanding organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills.
* Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
* Travel as required for the position and company needs
* Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. and perform other basic physical demands of the position as needed
* Valid driver s license and must maintain an acceptable MVR that meets the company insurance provider s standards