This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking an account director to join our Los Angeles team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has a passion for great creative, strong communication
and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and
agency team relationships. They will -
- Lead new business pitches and project opportunities.
- Manage client relationships by providing actionable strategic thinking, building mutual trust and paving the way for lasting partnerships.
- Oversee the workflow for designated pitches/projects and communication with the clients on key issues.
- Clear the way for strong, strategic creative to live. Defend and protect good ideas.
- Contribute to the formation of resource plans, scopes of work and contractual agreements as needed.
- Run client meetings - or organize the flow for best presentation, desired results etc.
- Set a positive example for the account management team and proactively provide input/insight in areas that drive the agency forward - organization, workflow, morale, etc.
- Four-year degree is required
- Minimum of 9 years prior experience in an agency environment, including new business experience; solid digital experience a plus
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Openness and ability to wear many hats and get hands dirty when necessary
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.