Account Director - Enterprise
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT: Our client is an established startup with hundreds of millions in funding and are growing rapidly both in the US and abroad! Their powerful SaaS platform helps companies geo-target consumers, drives sales, and easily manage their online presence. They are already adopted by many of the F100 companies, are rated in the of the top 100 places to work by Forbes, and are seeking a spectacular Account Manager to handle their key Enterprise clients. This individual will be well versed in the digital/SaaS space and experienced managing large enterprise clients. He or she will drive upselling opportunities while maintaining near perfect retention rates.
* Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts with the goal of fostering long-term business relationships and continued growth
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and professional services according to customer needs and objectives.
* Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
* Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales and customer success teams to ensure growth attainment
* Drive renewals, cross-sells and upsells with pro-active outreach and effective sales processes
* A Bachelor's degree coming from a top tier university
* 4years in the digital/SaaS space with a great track record of maintaining fabulous relationships with key clients
* Flawless communications skills and the desire to thrive in a client services role
* An aptitude for analytics, must be comfortable with data centric reports and Microsoft Excel
* The ability to provide simple solutions to complex technical problems
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and a demonstrated success meeting any and all quotas