We're looking for a rock-solid Account Director to join our New York team! Working closely with clients as a strategic partner and trusted advisor, you'll be a part of our growth community, independently driving year-over-year revenue growth from key clients through the effective development and delivery of successful brand experience programs. For this particular opportunity, you will lead B2B engagements, therefore experience with employee engagement, content and event marketing programs is essential to the success of this position.
* Drive year-over-year revenue growth for key client accounts.
* Serve as strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients. Understand clients business and business issues to drive effective solutions.
* Guide the development of integrated solutions that leverage agencys brand experience offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
* Identify incremental project opportunities with clients and guide the development, writing and presentation of proposals for these opportunities including scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
* Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items. Ensure Project Change Notifications are clearly communicated to client and approved.
* Develop strong and effective partnerships with Creative, Strategy and Production team members to ensure effective program development and delivery.
* Manage project process from planning to creative to execution.
* Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Oversee client profitability.
* Manage budget communication to the client.
* Ensure that an opportunity brief is developed to set the stage for strategy development.
* Collaborate with Strategists and Creative team to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need.
* Ensure that a measurement metric is in place.
* Development of deep, strategic relationships within the client
* Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
* Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
* Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams
* Repeat and new business with assigned clients
* College degree
* 10 years of agency experience in the area of client services
* Solid experience leading B2B brand experience campaigns for client companies
* Demonstrated experience leveraging an agency's offerings to grow revenue
* Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
* Demonstrated account management competencies: accountability for results, demonstrated ability to grow revenue, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, sales drive, organizational sophistication and influencing others.
Jack Morton is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability