Account Director- Sports Sponsorship, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
There s never been an opportunity to work with sports and entertainment quite like this one. You ll innovate and execute large-scale, fully integrated experiences for one of the most well-known brands in the country. You will work with partners from every discipline in advertising to create memories that will live in the world of fandom forever and ever. You will beat the drum of the American heartbeat and take pride in creating unprecedented access and experience to consumers.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
Director position within the NFL team, with a focus on leading sponsorship and marketing programs for our NFL Teams vertical, including but not limited to experiential activation, digital, social and branded content. The Director will serve to:
* Proactively push new thinking and new ways to innovate the sponsorship, the NFL space, and provide creative vision and guidance for the vertical
* Act as primary contact for both clients and partners
* Collaborate with and provide thought leadership to relevant agency partners in development of activation programs, including strategy, platform innovation, and creative ideation.
* Partner with creative counterparts in the development of compelling and sound creative work
* Thoughtfully champion creative ideas with Clients: deliver well-devised, creative and polished client presentations to sell-in creative concepts and recommendations
* Drive development and flawless execution of experiential activation plans inclusive of overseeing and leading a cross-functional Momentum team (strategy, creative, production)
* Mentor and lead junior team members; supervision of approximately 4 team members
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Requirements include 8 10 years of related agency experience with focus on 360 consumer marketing, along with:
* An entrepreneurial attitude. Pro-active thinking. Ability to drive thoughtful dialog, own a room and roll with the punches
* This Director needs to be a master tactician but a big thinker as well both skills are necessary and required for the role.
* Demonstrated passion for sports, sponsorships, digital and social media and related partners
* Management and relationship-building skills, as demonstrated through experience with marquee-level partnerships/sponsorships. Must have served previously as the primary contact on brand partnerships
* Strong integrated marketing skills understanding of how to drive strategy development through creative concepting and on to event/program execution
* Strong digital and social media skills understanding of digital ecosystem, digital production, parameters and timeframes
* Successful and resourceful client manager with an ability to build relationships and business effectively
* Keen ability to identify opportunities and resolve challenges
* Previous experience guiding integrated internal teams across the agency to meet client goals successful with time management and clear delegation
* Bachelor s degree and 8+ years related experience in marketing
* 3+ years agency experience preferred
* Sports sponsorship (particularly NFL) experience a must
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States