This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Director maintains client retention and growth; upholds MXM standards of excellence for all marketing and technology products and services. The Account Director nurtures strong client partnerships built on quality, customer service and trust. This position interfaces with clients, MXM team members, MXM suppliers, senior management and client s partner agencies to ensure that MXM products and services meet or exceed client expectations. The incumbent oversees internal and external resources to provide clients with seamless service and high-performance solutions.
Essential Job Functions
25% - Expands existing projects and/or generates new projects by leveraging client relationships, client feedback, program measurement, new products/services or unmet needs.
25% - Initiates and manages processes related to scoping, forecasting, pricing, invoicing and budgets for annual and ad hoc projects; obtains General Manager's approval.
25% - Directs the development of the project brief by aligning with client on project objectives, scope, timing and deliverables. Manages internal and external processes, assesses and secures appropriate resources in partnership with department heads.
25% - Interfaces with clients, MXM team members, suppliers and client's partner agencies to ensure projects are on target with objectives, budget and schedule. Intercedes between client and team for issues related to changes in project scope, budget or strategic direction.
Minimum Qualifications & Job Requirements
Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
Minimum eight (8) years experience in account management, project management, advertising or marketing.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abillities
- Experience leading highly technical web development projects.
- Solid understanding of creative, production and engineering terminology and processes.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment across multiple locations (primarily Detroit and Los Angeles).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess ability to translate vision into tactical steps within a project.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Automotive experience preferred.
Travel Required (Approx)