Account Executive - Agency Experience / CPG
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
MetaMatch Professional Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin one of the most progressive organizations in Charlotte. Our client is fierce in their approach to seeking and identifying creative and meaningful ways to bring change and growth to the brands they develop. They are a brand steward and fosters an environment that is straightforward, open minded and approachable.
The Senior Account Executive will be supporting and reporting into the Director of Account Services on the implementation Team to manage the connection between agency and three or more accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and timely fulfillment of all contracted needs. Working alongside of strategist and designers to deliver high quality work and ideas that benefit your client's sales and marketing goals...
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TO WORK IN THEIR OFFICE IN CHARLOTTE. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* MINIMUM FIVE (5) years of experience in an advertising and/or marketing position, with a minimum of two years spent in an agency environment. Emphasis on consumer packaged goods accounts experience is preferred.
* Superior project management skills with a knack for keeping budgets and timelines on track.
* Strong ability to prioritize multiple clients and projects.
* Poised, confident presenter, Comfortable speaking with clients.
* Strong understanding of marketing as it relates to middle market brands.
* Knowledge of Google Drive, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
* Solutions oriented and an excellent team player, willing to share ideas and drive concepts to fruition.
* Great sense of urgency with a keen eye for attention to detail.
DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Support Director of Account Service to manage and grow assigned consumer packaged goods
* Maintain knowledge base for all assigned accounts, guiding strategic resources where appropriate.
* Knowledge base of the management of marketing tactics, such as Traditional Advertising, Digital to include Social Media, Experiential, Public
* Engage in day-to-day client contact and relationship
* Assist in management of freelance and vendor
* Protect, maintain and grow accounts
* Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients; and support other team members in these
* Keep apprised of clients' brands/products/services/marketing
* Actively seek additional projects/new business from client
Our client offers and excellent benefits package along with a competitive bonus structure. We are looking for someone who is Driven, obsessed, fearless, and competitive, must have a passion for helping clients take their products to the next level!