Account Executive 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for Account Executives with a high level of integrity and a great work ethic. This is an outside sales position that requires the ability to convert prospects while maintaining strong relationships with current customers to meet established sales quotas. This is a full-time, salaried position with ample commission opportunities that includes the following:
* Generate and develop new customer accounts by cold calling and following up with existing leads provided by the company
* Perform professional presentations of company products/services while on-site
* Emphasize product/service features and benefits and discuss contract terms and conditions
* Maintain current customers through effective account management after the initial sale
* Act as the liaison between the main office and our customers, ensuring that all communications flow effectively, especially during the busy season
* Keep supervisor informed about market conditions, competitor activities, etc.
What we expect:
We need a positive, quick learner who is constantly looking to improve. After two months of training, we expect the following from our Account Executives:
* Conduct an average of 5 in-person sales presentations a week; 8 if traveling to the sales territory
* Update sales activity daily in Salesforce
* Constantly maintain a professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
* Travel/sell in other sales territories when necessary
Who we're looking for:
Self-motivation and enthusiasm are essential qualities we are looking for, along with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills. This position requires a significant amount of independent work; you will be responsible for managing your workload and schedule in a way that will produce concrete results. Since this position is heavy on account management, we need someone who understands the importance of being responsive not only to our customers, but to every individual at our company as well. Our ideal candidate will do whatever it takes to get the job done - not because it's what's expected of them, but because it's what they expect of themselves.
We're looking for go-getters with positive attitudes. If you get a rush whenever you can turn a prospect's "no" into a "yes", then this is probably the job for you.
* High school diploma with 5 years of outside sales experience or a Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of outside sales experience
* At least 3 years of experience with CRM software
* Willingness to travel and be flexible with scheduling requirements
* Experience within the Atlanta area
* Advanced computer skills (Windows platform)
* Background in advertising sales or in-home sales in the construction industry
* Ability to communication effectively - both in person, over the phone, and via email
Benefits and Perks - We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees and eligible dependents.
* Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
* Generous profit sharing plan - 15% of pretax profits go back to the employees
* Referral bonuses
* Access to new technology and tools
* Professional development and opportunities