This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
COX MEDIA GROUP is an integrated broadcasting and digital media company. With more than 100 years in print and broadcast media, and over 20 years in digital media, Cox Media Group has been a multi-media pioneer and is a respected industry leader.
Cox is a privately-held company owned by the Cox family. We don t answer to Wall Street. We live by providing the best local content to consumers and local client-solutions for our customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join our team in the Atlanta market.
WHAT ROLE DO OUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES PLAY?
* Business to business sales, and superior management of all business
* Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales opportunities
* Creation of client-focused sales plans, Power Point presentations to meet client objectives
* Participation in team/market efforts, meetings and events
* Oversee campaign execution and analysis
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to drive revenue
* ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS .
* Highly motivated and driven to achieve goals
* Creative and always looking for ways to innovate
* Committed to building and developing relationships
DO YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
* Minimum of 3 years of media sales, account management or buying/planning experience
* Professional demeanor, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business acumen
* Successful track record of driving new revenue
* Experience working with SMB and major accounts
* Digital services experience in advanced targeting, SEM, SEO, native, social
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Winning attitude
* Valid driver's license with good driving record
* BA/BS degree highly preferred
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Job Level:Individual Contributor