This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
All Web Leads
JOB DESCRIPTIONAWL (ALL WEB LEADS, INC.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 375 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world's largest insurance carriers and more than 12,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE based in Austin, TX, you will act as our outbound "closer" within our growing sales team. As a critical initial point of contact, you will transact a high volume of calls and emails each day, working warm leads and opportunities in a short sales cycle. Using your talent for phone sales, you will explain our services to insurance sales professionals, educating them on how we can help them grow their business and improve their bottom line. If you love to win, laugh at rejection, and can close sales over the phone, we encourage you to read on!
* Meet or exceed monthly sales revenue targets.
* Transact 50+ outbound calls and e-mails per day while working a robust pipeline of opportunities through a multi-stage sales cycle.
* Conduct deep discovery, align AWL products and services with customer needs, and set thorough expectations to allow for long term success.
* Win-back customers by prospecting closed and non-active accounts.
* Actively solicit new business referrals and assist in strategic business development efforts.
* Proactively identify new sales opportunities and markets each quarter, based upon customer feedback and referrals.
* Research and document competitive offerings and services quarterly to maintain industry knowledge and competitive edge.
* Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce.com CRM.
* Aptitude to successfully close meaningful new sales with small-to-medium size businesses.
* Demonstrable and quantifiable success selling a product or service over the phone is highly desired.
* A competitive, driven personality.
* Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Thrives in a high-tech, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self-motivation, and strong work ethic.
* Possesses computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Salesforceexperiencepreferred, but not required.
* Experience in the Insurance Field would be nice, but is not required.
* Bachelor's degreerequired.