This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
We offer a broad spectrum of smart media from programmatic to direct. Gamut provides comprehensive media solutions that optimize ad revenue for publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from the most advanced data-driven tools. Whether locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results. Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group.
Gamut Smart Media from Cox, LLC
* Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Boston account list
* Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
* Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
* Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
* Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
* Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
* Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
* Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
* Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
* BS/BA degree required
* 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
* Must have a strong understanding of the Boston market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
* Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
* Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
* Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
* Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), 401(k) matching and pension. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.GAMUT IS A SUBSIDIARY OF COX MEDIA GROUP AND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MA-Boston-699 Boylston St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing