Account Executive/Broker III
Aon is looking for an Account Executive/Broker III
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Atlanta, GA. As an Account Executive/Broker III, you will report directly to the Regional Director.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/BROKER III
* WILL MANAGE LARGE NATIONAL AND GLOBAL SEGMENT OF OUR COMMERCIAL SURETY BUSINESS ACROSS THE NATIONAL PLATFORM
* RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAY-TO-DAY, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND FOR BROKING.
* BUILDS, EXPANDS, AND SOLIDIFIES RELATIONSHIPS WITH EXISTING CLIENTS AT SENIOR LEVELS WITHIN THE COMPANY AND LEADS APPROPRIATE RESOURCES TO ADDRESS THE CLIENT\'S SURETY RISK/CAPITAL MANAGEMENT NEEDS AND THEREBY RETAIN AND GROW A PROFITABLE BOOK OF BUSINESS. THROUGH SERVICE, CONSULTATION AND REPORTING, PROMOTES THE VALUE AON DELIVERS TO CLIENTS.
* ENSURES OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, INCLUDING ADHERENCE TO SERVICE MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS
* PRO-ACTIVELY DEVELOPS KNOWLEDGE OF SISTER AON COMPANIES AND SEEKS TO IDENTIFY AND DEVELOP RELEVANT CROSS SALES OPPORTUNITIES AND AON TOOLS.
* ENJOYS DEVELOPING NEW CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS AND BUILDING UPON EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS.
* Works and collaborates with Aon leadership to achieve goals. Influences and has exposure to Aon leaders in multiple locations.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* MINIMUM OF 7+ YEARS OF SURETY BROKING EXPERIENCE
* STRONG NEGOTIATION SKILLS
* ABLE TO MULTI-TASK
* PROFICIENT IN MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE SUCH AS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT AND OUTLOOK
* HAVE STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
* STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCE, GENERAL LEGAL CONCEPTS AND RISK CONSULTATION
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
UNITED STATES: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
CANADA: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2417134
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, GA, Atlanta