This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Managed Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
Revecent is a premier retained salesrecruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leader in providing technical support for hundreds of Greater New York and New Jersey healthcare practitioners. Their expertise covers a variety of technical needs from installation of complex electronic equipment and computer networking to software support and provision of reliable backup systems.
* TITLE: Account Executive
* LOCATION: Brooklyn office. Territory is Greater New York and New Jersey area
* SALARY: Base salary + commission + residuals (OTE $100K+)
* TYPE: Full Time with Benefits
* INDUSTRY: Computer Networking, IT Service, Managed Services
* PRODUCT/SERVICE EXPERIENCE: IT Service Sales
* TRAVEL: Within territory
* Reach targeted businesses through excellent telephone, and in person demonstrations.
* Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of online marketing strategies.
* Communicate effectively over the phone and in person while delivering value added sales presentations and demonstrations of proprietary service solutions in a consultative sales approach.
* Conduct Business to Business follow-up with decision makers via outbound calls and emails.
* Gain and maintain an understanding of industry competitors as well as being versed in overcoming objections.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years of sales and/or business development experience within IT Services or selling technology in the medical/dental field.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Web conferencing.
* Ability to meet and exceed established objectives.
* Comfortable with mobile office environment
* Background in technology and/or healthcare is preferred.
* Inside salesexperiencepreferred, or a desire to make the transition to outside.
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
* Exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and presentation skills.
* Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* Abilities to explain clearly the various products and advantages to a potential customer.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Flexibility and autonomy
* Work directly with the CEO
* Competitive salary + commissions + car + full benefits