Account Executive, Financial Services 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Account Executive - Financial Services
About the Position
Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance their career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales within the Financial Services vertical. Candidate will be primarily located in our Burlington, MA office; however, will meet with customers consistently each month as this is a corporate field sales role selling into mostly enterprise level accounts.
About the Team
Everbridge s Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
* Overall experience: 2-5 years or equivalent experience within a software sales role.
* Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization
* 2+ years experience selling SaaS or hosted software to large financial accounts
* Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales environment
* Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities
* Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
* BS/BA degree or relevant experience
* Willingness to travel approx 20-30%
* Experience using SalesForce a plus
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sales of telecommunication services, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery products, or related products highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.