This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking is seeking an Account Executive supporting the Phoenix , AZ marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
* Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
* Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
* Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist.
* Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
* Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training.
* Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and 2+ years in a sales (business to business) environment.
* Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
* Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
* Valid Driver's License.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation- Salary plus uncapped commissions, company supported trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
* Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
* Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k) and more
* Award-winning training programs and customer and sales support.