This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel voice, email, text, social, web through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com/company/careers/
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Our AE s understand how to align with the biggest opportunities within our current and prospective accounts. They are insightful and digitally savvy advocates of the new customer engagement imperatives that represent both threats and opportunities to our customers. At Aspect, we build solutions for customers that they use to win in the ever more demanding world of increasing expectations in consumer engagement. Relentless relationship developers, our AE s are the stars with our organization that are advocates for our customer experience and success.
Strategic Sales Capability - Transformational Selling
* Engages with customers proactively and provocatively with a strategic consultative and trusted advisor approach that results in addressing a customer s business needs and issues with solutions that transform the customer s business and drives business outcomes
* Ability to develop and present compelling value propositions
* Ability to identify the customer s business needs and gaps
* Demonstrated knowledge regarding our solutions and the business needs and issues they solve
* Ability to demonstrate the resulting business outcomes that result from implementing our solution
* Viewed as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor with knowledge of how to build mutually beneficial partnerships
Strategic Sales Capability C-Suite Selling
* Superior relationship management skills
* Builds strong key stakeholder relationships within the customer broadly and deeply, especially at the business levels
* Ability to unlock and understand each of the key stakeholders personal and business motivations
* Ability to leverage personal network and the network of Aspect executives to build key stakeholder relationships
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with economic buyers and decision makers at the customer
* Identifies the compelling reason to act from the customer s perspective
* Demonstrated ability to understand customer s budgetary and funding process, procurement process, decision making process, approval process, including the key players and the timing, and keep knowledge current
Strategic Sales Capability Expertise-Based Thought Leadership
* Strong business acumen
* Strong industry and/or functional knowledge
* Demonstrates keen understanding of and fluency in the customer s strategies and business issues, its vertical industry, its competitive environment, forces for/against customer, economic and financial drivers, and challenges
* Offers unique perspectives and insights regarding the customer s business and issues and tailored ways to address those issues, and alignment of solution s value to the customer s strategic vision
* Challenges the customer to think differently about their business
Planning and Process Discipline
* Complies fully with sales policies, processes and procedures on a timely basis to achieve consistency, predictability and accuracy
* Forecast accuracy
* SFDC accuracy
* Reviews Opportunity Win Plans, Account Plans, QBRs
* Pipeline build activities
* Successful methodology/cadence for managing territory
Accountability for Results
* Demands a culture of growth
* Monitors, manages and achieves critical metrics; qualified leads, new-logo, YOY customer growth, quota achievement, forecast accuracy, pipeline build to sustain growth
* Has a track record of making/exceeding quota
* Achieves MBOs
Presentation and Communication Skills
* Executive presence
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong communication skills listens attentively and asks thoughtful questions
* Understands that collaboration leads to better, faster results
* Collaborates within our sales organization
* Collaborates with other groups at Aspect to ensure the customer has the right resources and the right support
* Collaborates with our executives, leveraging their network and expertise
* Collaborates with the customer providing solution based proposals in order to drive the partnership and future growth opportunities
* Shares best practices with the team, and coaches and mentors other team members
* Intense drive, go getter, fire in the belly attitude
* Learning Agile
* Acute awareness as to what makes them successful
* Relentless pursuit of excellence and success e.g. competitive personality
* 8+ years of field sales experience, in a hunter role developing new logos.
* Software sales is a must.
* Stable and progressive career history.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
* Ability to pass a background check required.
* Ability to travel to customer sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events (national and/or international)
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.