Account Executive-Claims Adjusting Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Under the general direction of the VP Account Management/Regional Sales conducts sales/liaison calls in assigned territory; develops new business for all products and services; provides required reporting information to Home Office; develops sales agreements for new client programs.
* Develops sales plan for territory.
* Identifies and develops new business prospects.
* Prepares sales proposals using data from potential client.
* Makes sales presentations to clients.
* Conducts pricing analysis in conjunction with National Sales Manager.
* Maintains contacts with current customers; resolves problems when necessary.
* Continuously evaluates and re-evaluates client needs.
* Identifies quality problems with service delivery; participates in development of corrective actions.
* Assists in evaluating market conditions, market trends and competitive companies.
* May provide Market Communications input for development of promotional tools.
* Maintains awareness of market trends in products, services and packaging of products.
* Supplies all necessary information for reporting and client setup to appropriate Home Office personnel.
* Continues to improve sales skills through courses and seminars.
* Attends industry functions; upholds professional image of corporation.
* Participates in special projects as requested.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Risk Management, Insurance or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Skills in the area of developing new sales leads, proposal preparation, coordination and utilization of technical staff, negotiating techniques
* At least three (3) years of Previous experience delivering claims handling services and/or supervising those who do
* Frequent travel, some of which will be overnight
* Sales training may be required by the corporation from time to time
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational ability
* Good computer skills; understanding of sales databases
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.