Account Executive, Commercial Market - Marketing Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
ABOUT THE SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
* Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
* Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
* Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
* Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
* Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
* Develop strategic territory business plan
* Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
* Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
* Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
* A proven sales hunter and closer with experience working a large number of accounts ideally mid market to upper mid Market (500-3500 employees)
* 3+ years of outside marketing software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
* Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience
* Proven track record of sales excellence
* Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
* Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
* Superior professional presence and business acumen
* Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.