Account Executive - Corporate DistributionReq-10869
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
San Mateo, CA
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - CORPORATE DISTRIBUTION
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Account Executive - Wholesale Distribution
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota we want you!
The Account Executive will identify and qualify opportunities within the account territory; sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new mid-market customers; manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close business, and manage the business relationship with clients.
* Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals.
* Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
* Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale.
* Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
* Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
* Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
* Present NetSuite s products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
* BS/BA and a minimum of 8+ year of business experience.
* 5+ year experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web hosted products, or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions. Experience with or selling to wholesale distribution companies a definite plus.
* Selling experience into or working with enterprise or mid-market accounts.
* Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
* Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
* Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
* Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals in a comparable role.
* Successful direct and new business sales experience required.
* Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions.
* Limited travel will be required for this position.
Travel: Up to 25% travel.