Account Executive, Data Center - Charlotte
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
The Account Executive, Data Center Group (DCG) is responsible for managing and expanding the customer relationship across the Lenovo Data Center portfolio for our customers. This individual will create technical differentiation and trusted relationships by articulating how Lenovo's server and storage technology will drive desired business outcomes. You will drive not only revenue, but profit as well to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and trans formative. You will understand Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions. Within each account you will have responsibility for selling solutions from our entire Data Center portfolio (Server, Storage, and Networking).
This is a quota carrying sales position. The successful candidate will be located in the Charlotte Metro and will be home office based. The candidate will have large enterprise Server-Storage-Networking sales experience.
* Independently identify, develop, and close new opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
* Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
* Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
* Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments
* Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
* Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
* Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
* BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
* 5- 7 years of technical sales experience required; 7-10 years preferred, in one or more of the following roles: Account Manager, Server Sales Specialist and/or Sales Engineer
* Demonstrated track record of top performance
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
The ability to communicate technical scenarios at both high level and a detailed level
* Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.