Recruitment Digital Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription RECRUITMENT DIGITAL SALES CONSULTANT
Cox Digital Marketing (CDM) is a full-service digital provider offering innovative local, regional and national marketing solutions to solve business challenges. CDM collaborates with a variety of top digital companies, including Facebook and Google as a long-standing Premier partner. We are now expanding our top team of over 20 IAB certified local digital experts. Join a company that provides opportunity, training, and an innovative peer environment. We are looking to expand our team with passionately curious, digitally-savvy individuals with an insatiable appetite to learn and make an impact with our customers.
WE ARE EXPANDING THE TEAM!
The Recruitment Sales Consultant is responsible for developing existing and new client relationships. This role will have work primarily with incoming calls, and outbound call to assigned recruitment leads. This role will succeed by using both sales and customer service skills to conduct needs analysis, manage an active account base, outbound calling to grow existing accounts, reactivate and develop new business to increase revenue and gain market share. This position reports directly to the Digital Sales Manager of Verticals (Recruitment and Real Estate).
This position will be a base salary with a monthly incentive plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working with an established list of assigned/active accounts to maximize share of revenue utilizing the full suite of Cox Media Group Ohio products
* Develop and grow opportunities for new business and inactive accounts
* Utilizing targeted sales lists and competitive products, this role will sell Cox Media Group suite of products with particular emphasis on specific products/projects/sales initiatives that include:
* Social Media (Facebook, twitter, Instagram)
* Native advertising
* Unique opportunities that only exist through Cox Media
* Dayton Daily news
* WHIO TV
* WHIO & K-99 Radio
* Work with sales manager to develop product and sales plans to drive new revenue and market share
* Responsible for reaching monthly revenue and digital goals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Strong phone sales skills required
* Excellent presentation skills (verbally and written)
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Contract negotiation
* Excellent time management, multi-tasker and teamwork capabilities
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
EDUCATION & BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Media sales experience a plus
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Job Level:Individual Contributor