Account Executive 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career* At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
An Account Executive is an integral part of the CBIZ team, responsible for building and maintaining and renewal negotiations. As a CBIZ Account Executive, you will work closely with your clients to understand their business needs. As a trusted partner, you will monitor market trends and legislation that impact your clients and identify CBIZ solutions and services to help them meet their business goals.
Duties for this position include:
* Build and maintain client relationships, meeting specified client retention goals
* Coordinate and direct assigned client activities within client services team
* Manage new client implementation process
* Develop and execute a renewal and/or marketing plan per client
* Develop bid specifications
* Negotiate renewal action with carriers based on client needs
* Evaluate marketing results, develop and present recommendations to client
* Educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends
* Closely monitor clients; provide innovative industry solutions in line with clients business needs and goals
* Identify and propose additional services to existing clients
* Apply industry knowledge to expand cross-serve opportunities
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* 5 years experience managing multiple clients of increasing complexity
* Must have and preserve required licenses
* Technical knowledge relative to industry and incorporating contract provisions, renewal and claims processing, plan knowledge and carrier funding
* Expert knowledge of state and federal benefits legislation
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf