Account Executive-Employee Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Willis North America Inc.
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Account Executive-Employee Benefits
Location: San Diego, CA
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
WTW s Health & Benefits Practice (HCP) designs and deploys cutting-edge employee benefit and reward programs for today's leading employers. Our clients range from medium to large employees and include innovative Silicon Valley tech startups, iconic cultural institutions, name brand retailers, engineering and architecture firms, and more. The Account Executive is the most senior team member. This role and responsibility encompasses maintaining client satisfaction and service, brokerage and consulting as well as leading the team in delivery of all client related activity/initiates. This individual is responsible in continued client satisfaction and client retention with the Client Advocate/Producer. The continued growth and development will enable this person to advance into a Senior Account Executive as they advance their career at Willis.
* Owns the client relationship
* Aligns client needs and goals with expanding business opportunities and solidifying client relationship
* Lead the management and development of benefits and total rewards program design
* Ownership for completion of the daily support for customers including employee benefits brokerage, consulting, and general account management
* Manage basic and complex service issues, employee enrollment meetings and research for team members on client related issues
* Prepare executive level reports for stewardship, pre-renewal strategies, renewals presentations, placement activity along with analysis
* Final review and presentation of annual client deliverables and reports
* Manage and mentor associates as a function of performing client management activities and executing on client strategic initiatives
* Execution of capitalizing on internal subject matter experts and external compliance, 5500 reporting, legislative adherence, Willis internal compliance protocols
* Be able to work and negotiate with the external market to provide best of value deliverables within specified timelines
* Lead team to provide best in class client deliverables
* Accounts include: fully insured and self-insured clients as well as Multi-state and large clients
* Ensure that all members of the Willis client team is engaged and participating in supporting the client
* Support and ensure the clients receive accurate and effective employee communications, establish and execute on communication strategies and initiatives (Employee Brochures, newsletters, websites for client communications)
* Establish with client partners the strategies around employee communication, education or strategic initiatives
* Ensure that Open Enrollment is executed and all team members are invested with the success of Health Fairs, vendor attendance, and providing Willis representation at meetings
HCP TEAM ENGAGEMENT
* Coach and mentor other team members
* Refine and manage activity with team to meet deadline and deliverables to be the Best in Class
* Provide executive review for reports inclusive of market analyses and benchmarking studies, basic data analysis and financial modeling
* Consultative resource for the client on administrative support and education incorporating Willis subject matter experts or technology i.e. Online Communication Portals (Willis Online, Willis Essentials, HR Connect)
* Ensure that the team is adhering to WEM compliance and EPIC population
* Demonstrate and support Willis Values
* Five or more years of insurance industry and/or brokerage experience
* 10+ years or more of employee benefit products and of intermediate analytical knowledge on funding options
* Bachelor s degree preferred and CA Life Insurance degree
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be a team player but a self-starter
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
* Focus on problem resolution and has an urgency around addressing client related issues
* Proactive and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
* Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, and web-based applications
* Demonstrate a commitment to building new skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU* Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.