Account Executive / Executive Recruiter
Looking for a job that is perfect for creative minds Our sales organization is growing. We are seeking professionals who strive for excellence.
Headquartered in Skillman, N.J., PrincetonOne is a talent services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment and retention needs. Through a comprehensive suite of services, including executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and contract staffing, PrincetonOne delivers unified recruitment solutions and measurable results for more than 1,000 clients.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE RECRUITER - FULL TIME
Our Austin location specializes in both Perm and Contract staffing for the Finance and Accounting industries. We have tremendous tenure in this location to assist in your successful development as well as a first class training program.
An Account Executive drives business development through selling to targeted market segments and through providing staffing and recruiting solutions to our clients. You will become a key member of a global organization with opportunities to grow professionally. In many cases our offices have been voted 'best place to work.'
Acquire new clients through direct selling of staffing/consulting solutions. Maintain and build relationships within existing clients as well as identify, attract and recruit the high quality candidates in the marketplace. Utilize and maintain CRM database. Maintain individual accountability for all performance goals.
Essential Skills & Characteristics:
* Demonstrated record of being a top performer in your field, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and high character
* Must be goal oriented, highly competitive, and success driven.
* Must be motivated to earn a 6 figure income.
* Must be comfortable in an office environment conducting business primarily over the telephone.
* Demonstrated sales ability in cold calling to open new accounts, both over the telephone and through face to face sales presentations. Demonstrated leadership experience, including team leadership, individual mentoring and strategy development.
* Motivated by quantitative results with the desired goal of becoming the "best in class" in the industry.
* Previous experience as a third party recruiter in Information Technology, Consumer Products, Industrial Sales, Manufacturing Engineering, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare, Transportation Sales, Building Products, Accounting or Financial Services is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Base compensation, plus a commission plan that rewards six figure effort with six figure income.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, L-T disability, and 401k plan. Incentive trips to exotic locations. Excellent training, state of the art technology, fully resourced research department. Collaborative team based office environment that cultivates success.
AWARDS & NOW TRENDING
PrincetonOne's Indianapolis office has been ranked the No. 1 search firm in Central Indiana for the past 20 years by the Indianapolis Business Journal.
PrincetonOne has been recognized the past two years by Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Awards, honoring businesses that have generated the most jobs over the past three years.
PrincetonOne's Pittsburgh office has been ranked as one of the top three executive search offices in the city for the past five years by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
PrincetonOne's Austin office was ranked the No. 1 executive search firm in the city by the Austin Business Journal for 2012.
PrincetonOne has been recognized as a top mid-market leader as part of HRO Today magazine's RPO Baker's Dozen List for six consecutive years.