Account Executive - Package Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell Revolution ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations. This position requires a high outbound call volume so a strong work ethic is necessary for success.
The Account Executive, Group Sales position must meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for tickets and ticket revenue so the ability to get results in the form of closing sales on a consistent basis is essential in this role.
This position will also play a key role on Revolution game days, assisting in the operation of sales related activities for Revolution clients and patrons.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to prospective Revolution ticket buyers, specifically targeting youth soccer organizations across greater New England.
- Sell Revolution sales products to a wide variety of prospective buyers and provide service after the sale to those customers.
- Perform grassroots marketing activities for youth soccer organizations across greater New England to drive fan development and sales lead generations
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers in order to close sales.
- Process orders by using the Archtics ticketing system and the Revolution intranet. Take all necessary steps and fill out all required forms/computer documents in a timely manner order to complete the sale and ensure proper delivery of all package elements to the customer.
- Commit to the mastery of the Seven Step Sales Process. This position will receive extensive initial and ongoing training in this area.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Revolution elements on game days and at Revolution events.
- Perform other various tasks at the Direction of the Group Sales Manager and/or the VP of Ticket Sales and Customer Service.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates