This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Account Executive to support our client in Hackensack, NJ
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Melissa.Torrisi@nttdata.com or call direct at 732-362-2604.
* Work for a leading services company providing content solutions, data analytics and related services to publishers, information providers, and enterprises.
* Looking for an individual to join their Sales team as an Account Executive, responsible for new business development targeting new accounts.
* The position requires 25-30% domestic and international travel. The position includes a base salary and an attractive commission plan structure.
* The Account Executive anticipates Publishing/ digital content/ technical client needs and delivers to outperform on the key performance indicators within the contract and builds financial plans while striving to exceed revenue and profitability.
* The Account Executive creates and manages high performing teams which not only delivers operational excellence
* Understands and promotes the firm's strategy and goals and can translate those into the business opportunities.
* Understand the client's key business drivers; focus the team to ensure those priorities are aligned with our deliverables.
* The successful candidate should possess 5-8 years of sales experience in the information services and publishing industry.
* Bachelor s Degree is required advanced Degree is a plus
* Base Salary plus commission
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.