Account Executive (Health and Benefits) Phoenix
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon is looking for an Account Executive (Health and Benefits)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our retail business group within Aon Hewitt and Aon Risk Solutions, in Phoenix, AZ. As an Account Executive working primarily with Health and Benefits clients, you will report directly to the Resident Managing Director.
Your Impact as an Account Executive
* Retains and grows Aon s business by cultivating relationships with executive client decision-makers in client organization as well as with day to day client contacts. Facilitates critical relationships between clients, Aon Hewitt and carriers.
* Develops and manages the implementation of Client Promise Plans for each client, including a specific business plan aimed at Aon Hewitt revenue growth. Ensures client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered. Project manages all Aon and industry- related resources to achieve client objectives. Leads stewardship planning and strategic delivery for our clients through our Client Promise methodology.
* Ensures overall account profitability with a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs. Negotiates Aon compensation for services, whether fee or commission-based. Ensures that the full value of involved Aon Hewitt specialists and practice groups is promoted.
* Sells value driven suite of services and solutions to targeted prospects. Must be able to interact with C-Suite level. Recognizes and promotes cross-sales opportunities.
* Ensures that team members meet their responsibilities and seeks changes in team composition as appropriate.
* Serves as a trusted business advisor on all pertinent issues; monitors client satisfaction; reports and resolves client issues and concerns and reviews client expectations to ensure relationship is morally acceptable and beneficial. Engages appropriate Aon senior leadership resources to support clients in unusual circumstances such as large claims, etc.
* Drives the renewal process through a strategic view of alternative funding strategies for our client health & benefit programs.
* Directly and by teaming with Producers, actively drives client penetration and new business with existing and potential new customers through the introduction of products, services, lines of business and industry expertise. Follows the Discovery Process of Client Promise to identify each client s needs and develops a Client Promise Plan to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. Serves as a resource of industry, product or market area expertise to internal and external clients.
* Possesses strong influence across the Aon organization to align resources across geographic (including international), functional and business unit boundaries to best serve clients. Defines interdependent responses to opportunities to grow the business.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g. Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirement, Client Promise Methodology). Uses Aon tools and implements processes including, but not limited to Benefit Spec Select, HVI, Design 180, and other proprietary H&B tools and processes.
* Survey, Aon Avenue, Aon Value Exchange, Time Tracking, Salesforce.com, Jeopardy Reporting, PeopleSoft.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* At least 15 years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with project and account team management experience, excellent negotiation skills.
* Experience working with middle-market benefits consulting is absolutely required.
* In-depth working knowledge of carriers in the H&B space for both self-funded and fully insured programs.
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* Active Health & Life AZ license
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent, with Business related curriculum preferred
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 0057048
LOCATION: United States, AZ, Phoenix