Account Executive - Home Health Sales - ReqCode 1050915
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Lake Katrine, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a Leader in Home Care at Willcare -
It's all about helping people achieve more!Willcare is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Responsible for the day-to-day marketing and business development activities for certified / licensed operations within a service region in concert with the branch management and staff. Achieve the specific strategy, initiatives and goals outlined in the marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POSITION:
* Execute the business plan and business development activities to existing and potential referralsources. Make recommendations for modifying the plan as conditions warrant.
* Work with Corporate to generate leads for accounts that will develop new Home Health Care business.
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with all referral sources, including physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospital personnel including, but not limited to, case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
* Assist Corporate in the development of a marketing plan to generate a budgeted number of referrals / admissions in the assigned territory.
* Represent the Agency in a competent professional and responsive manner including, but not limited to, appropriate attire.
* Track information and results routinely, providing senior and branch management with weekly reports and communication.
* Propose local community sponsorships to Corporate for review and approval.
* Distribute marketing and promotional materials as assigned by Corporate.
* Collaborate with other marketers within branch and regional area.
* Participate in all marketing and sales meetings and events.
* At a minimum, meet quarterly goals and thresholds. Responsible for meeting percentage of payer mix as assigned by Corporate.
* Maintain and handle all required reports on a timely basis. These reports include, but are not limited to, weekly call reports, expense reports, monthly reports and commission statements.
* Monitor expenses, in concert with branch management, to assure compliance with operating budgets.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Health Care Administration or related field; equivalent work experience or related sales experience will be considered.
* Minimum of one year of experience in sales and / or health related field required.
* Clinical sales experience preferred; RN with Clinical sales ideal.
* Evidence of sales skills and techniques, the ability to assess market potential and closing skills.
* Experience in presenting to physicians, discharge planners, directors of nursing, administrators, trust officers, attorneys and the general public.
* Knowledge of medical insurance and guidelines preferred.
* Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to read and write in English.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!